"Plant Raising and Agricultural Chemistry" is an International specialized exhibition of agricultural chemistry, subsistence farming, horticulture, vegeculture, plant raising.
If you are a responsible owner and you have a goal to grow environmentally friendly plants, then this offer is for you.
Within the framework of the international specialized exhibition "AGRO-2022", the exposition "Plant Growing and Agrochemistry" occupies a special place.
The Agricultural Chemistry Exhibition 2022 is a communication tool between various market participants that create an effective interaction mechanism for processing land resources and crop production.
We invite you to visit the exhibition in Kiev, where you will have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with:
- The latest developments in the field of technologies for growing crops;
- agricultural techniques for the needs of crop production;
- agrochemical preparations and plant protection products;
- seeds and other resources;
- novelties in the field of growing environmentally friendly products and technologies;
- opportunities for land reclamation, irrigation and plant irrigation systems;
- research scientists in the direction of growing plants;
- modern developments for growing plants;
- technologies for greenhouses and the greenhouses themselves and much more.
The exhibition "Plant Growing and Agrochemistry" - The international specialized exhibition of agrochemistry is held in June in Kiev, at VDNH.
Where to find
If you are looking for information for your company to participate in the exhibition or on partnership programs, please contact our manager.
On our website you can find the pavilion you need using an online map or familiarize yourself with the detailed conditions for participation, following the prompts. Everyone can visit the exhibition of agricultural chemistry in Kiev.
We offer the best opportunities for farmers today.